Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Sketchy's

I have once again attended a Dr Sketchy's event in Newcastle and once again it was magnificent. 

 It's quite refreshing to attend a life drawing class where everybody doesn't look embarrassed to be there. I can honestly say it was an entertaining and fun afternoon, we drew, we watched, we sang, we clapped and we cheered. Good.
The Dr Sketchy performers always impress me with both their wonderful performances and their willingness to sit still for such long amounts of time. I have attempted to sit still quite often and have always failed.

The variety of talent is a treat for the senses. If you're not a drawer I would still recommend this as a good afternoon of entertainment, though do give drawing a go, you'd be surprised what you can do.





Looking forward to the next Sketchy's, see you in the new year folks.